FERMA has been very active and has developped different actions in the education field for Young Risk Professionals.
For more information, please visit FERMA Young Professionals Breakfast.
A LinkedIn group on “Young Risk Professionals”, created and supported by FERMA aims at providing a virtual platform for discussion and networking for Young Risk Professionals worldwide. We look forward to raising awareness around Risk Management and the need for collaboration across industries and countries.
This LinkedIn group serves Risk Professionals under 35 years of age, and provides a platform for discussion and networking as well as links to relevant insights and interviews. We aim to raise awareness of Risk Management, and show the benefits of collaboration across industries and countries. This group, for experienced Young Risk professionals and aspiring students alike, provides the opportunity to share insights and experiences of working in Risk Management, as well helping build a vision of the industry’s future.
We would love you to join the group: on LinkedIn the top right hand corner, search Groups for “Young Risk Professionals” or click here: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Young-Risk-Professionals-4086521
- FERMA announces first accreditations for its certification programme, rimap® (June 27, 2016)
- Apply now for 2016-7 FERMA-Lloyd’s programme (January 29, 2016)
- The new face of risk management – why I love my job (June 6, 2015)
- Success crowns FERMA-Lloyd’s professional development programme (June 6, 2015)
- Professional development diary – the FERMA-Lloyd’s course (May 19, 2014)
- FERMA-Lloyd’s new programme starts (April 1, 2014)
- Shaping the future of the profession (August 7, 2013)
- More for young risk professionals (May 26, 2013)
- Interview with Hans Gorree (January 14, 2013)
- LRQA/FERMA Young Risk Professional podcast (November 17, 2011)