Once the application is approved by the FERMA Secretariat, the candidate should enroll online with Certification partner ANZIIF.
The FERMA Secretariat in Brussels reviews candidates’ applications to verify that they are complete and that candidates meet the eligibility requirements.
No translation of diplomas is required, nor performed by FERMA. Diplomas will be randomly checked, first by the FERMA Secretariat, if necessary with support from a FERMA National Association.
Only when all uploads are done, applications are considered as completed:
- Candidates will receive an email acknowledgement from the FERMA Secretariat on receipt of the application, and a second email with the decision about the application.
- For any missing information or questions on the application, the FERMA Secretariat will contact the candidate and will require answers within a specified time for the application to be approved.
Once the application is approved by the FERMA Secretariat, the candidate should enroll online with Certification partner ANZIIF in order to:
- Access learning material to prepare for the examination
- Choose date and time of exam
- Pay the application fee
The fee includes:
- Study guides (learning materials)
- Practice questions
- Reference materials
- Links to additional readings and resources
- A glossary of risk management terms
- Case studies
- Self-help questions
- Access to ANZIIF’s student support service
Members of one of the 22 FERMA member associations (individual or corporate) are FERMA members.
We recommend interested non-member candidates look at the following FERMA members website area to see find the closest FERMA member risk management association. Individual membership may also be available for candidates from other countries.