In today’s competitive business environment, Risk Management – which is defined as “managing the threats and
opportunities to our businesses within acceptable risk tolerances” – plays a vital role in the success of all businesses.
Risk Managers bring their professional expertise to this discipline and to corporate governance. Increasingly throughout
Europe, organisations employ Risk Managers, whose function embraces risk identification and mapping, risk control and
risk financing, including insurance.
“MANAGING THE THREATS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO OUR BUSINESSES WITHIN ACCEPTABLE RISK TOLERANCES”
- Risk Conversation at Board level: 6th webinar with ecoDa and AIG – Risk Appetite (July 28, 2017)
- Exclusive FERMA ECIIA Cyber Risk Governance report available (June 29, 2017)
- FERMA publishes guidelines for BEPS on captive (re)insurance arrangements (June 20, 2017)
- FERMA statement on WannaCry (May 16, 2017)
- Risk Conversation at Board level: 5th webinar with ecoDa and AIG – Transparency (February 14, 2017)
- EU cyber conference: measuring Digital risk management in an industrial group (December 16, 2016)
- Winners of first Excellence in European Risk Management Awards (December 7, 2016)
- Shortlist announced for FERMA & CRE European Risk Management Awards (October 25, 2016)
- Risk managers are developing strategic role and wider view of risks, survey finds (October 7, 2016)
- 18 risk managers receive first rimap examination certification (October 4, 2016)