Interview with Mario Ramirez Ortuzar, Forum Programme Committee member and Vice President of AGERS
- What do you see as key topic for European risk managers in 2015?
- What sort of experience do you want the Forum to be for risk managers?
- How can risk managers use the Forum to enhance their value to their companies?
Interview with Sabrina Hartusch, Forum Programme Committee member and President of SIRM
- Why do you think increasing diversity in the risk management profession is important?
- How does being involved in a European or international risk management organisation help you in your work?
- How can young risk professionals take advantage of the Forum to help build their careers?
Interview with Alessandro De Felice, Vice President of FERMA
- How is ANRA preparing for hosting the Forum in Venice?
- What are the three key objectives for the Forum in Venice?
- How will ANRA use the Forum to raise the profile of risk management in Italy?