Peter den Dekker started the Presidency after June 2009. His currently main activities are to reinforce FERMA’s position on European affairs (Captives, Collective Redress, BER) and to increase communication and support with the Presidents of the National Associations to better represent the interest of the community of members.
Latest Posts & News about Peter den Dekker
- Windmills, tulips, skating and orange! (September 11, 2013)
- All insurance buyers should have a right to information from their intermediary (March 19, 2013)
- Letter from Brussels (March 8, 2012)
- … they did it again! (March 8, 2012)
- Towards global compliance (November 4, 2011)