Benchmarking Survey now closed.
Thank you for your input!
The survey, which is take place every other year, highlights the status of risk management in Europe and establishes the visibility of risk managers and the role in Europe. Axa Corporate Solutions and Ernst & Young are again the sponsors.
To promote the involvement of its 20 national risk management associations and get a wider cross section of replies, FERMA has this year arranged for translation of the questionnaires into German, French, Italian, Polish and Spanish.
The survey is addressed to risk and insurance managers, heads of finance, general counsel, heads of internal audit, risk managers, CFOs, legal counsel, treasurers and company secretaries across Europe.
Objectives and benefits
- To establish the status and evolution of risk management in Europe
- To analyse today job responsibilities in Europe
- To benchmark Internal Risk Management policies and implementation
- To support insurers to adjust products and services to the needs
- To set up a country based benchmark analysis
- The results will be an Internal Tool for Risk Managers to convey ideas and/or to promote actions. It will provide members with a clear view on risk management and insurance not only in their own country, also to benchmark themselves against other countries.
- The results will be presented at the 2010 Seminar in London (29-30 September).
- The report will be issued to all participants.
Structure of the Survey (3 sections)
- Risk Governance: This section is dedicated to look how Risk Management is governed internally, the objectives pursued by Risk Management in the company and the risk disclosures
- Risk management practices: This section analyses the internal organisation structure and how Risk Management is involved and coordinated with other activities. It also focused on the way risk management is perceived
- Insurance Management: This section is analyses the insurance market perception and the new expectations related to insurance solutions
- For FERMA: C. Martinez, P. Taylor, M.G. Dequae, F. Bindelle
- For AXA Corporate Solutions: R. Demoulin, S. Augustin
- For Ernst & Young: D. Pageaud, J-M. Paris, M. Leroy
- Technical Partner: Toluna